I recently started a drawing class at the California College of the Arts (yay!). Here are 10 things I've learned so far:
- Charcoal gets everywhere.
- Be honest and admit when you don't know something.
- It's fun being on a college campus again.
- Drawing makes me feel young.
- Never center.
- Go off the page.
- Don't give it all away.
- Be patient. Especially with yourself.
- Don't worry about what other people are drawing.
- Charcoal. Charcoal everywhere.
(What I'm loving right now: Black Cat Tips (I want a biscuit house, too!))